Generic risks vs. Product specific risks
Mostly project managers identify the predictable risks according to their experiences. still few projects come up with new risks which are called product specific risks. Answers of the following checklist can help in identification of special characteristics of a project which may come up as a threat to a specific project.
Last updated: March 19, 2014
- What is the product size?
- What will be the business impact of this project?
- What are the customer characteristics?
- What are the processes and their details?
- What development environment is available?
- What technology will be used to be develop this project?
- What staff size and their experiences are available as skills set?